Skip to content ↓

Covid-19 Information Centre

Welcome to our Covid-19 Information Centre

Here you will find all of our communications regarding Covid-19 from September 2020 onwards, as well as guidance and resources to help those who may be struggling.

If your child or anyone in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms they MUST stay at home, and arrange to have a Covid-19 test. Please see the flowchart below for full details of our procedure.

Do you have Covid-19 Symptoms? A flowchart to help guide you

Student Bubbles and School Day Timings

Click the images to enlarge:


Covid-19 Support Resources

Mental Health:

Kooth – Free online counselling for young people

Qwell – Free online counselling adults

CAMHS (Core/NHS) – 01246 514412 – Chesterfield royal hospital

Urgent Care Team – 10am-10pm 07901330724 (for emergency mental health needs only)

CEOP support (online safety)

Free NHS counselling services age 16+ (able to self-refer):

Trent PTS – 01246 387488 -

Talking MH  – 01246 274812 -

Relate (children and adults) – 01246 231010 -

Samaritans- 116 123

Drug and alcohol support services:

DAAS – Derbyshire alcohol support services – 01246 206514

Derbyshire recovery service for drug and alcohol addiction – 01246 206514

Young people substance abuse support – 01773 303646

Domestic Abuse – emotional and physical

Elm foundation - 01246 540464

Derbyshire county council – 0800 0198 668 - For support outside normal working hours, phone Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 or in an emergency phone the police on 999

Crossroads – 01457 856675

Local foodbanks and assistance with support for vulnerable people

Chesterfield foodbank (Trussell trust) - 07984 589456

Child and Adult safeguarding

Adults – 01629 533190

Children - If you believe that any child is in danger ring Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190 choosing the option for urgent child protection calls at any time. Or contact the police by ringing their call centre number tel: 101 (24 hours per day).

Where families and young people may need additional support & early help

111 - for non-urgent health assistance

101 – police non-emergency assistance and advice

999 – Emergency/life threatening events only – police, fire, health.

COVID-19 Updates - Archive

All previous COVID-19 communication from the 2019-2020 academic year can be found here.